That’s right y’all, it’s back to school season and you know what that means, INTERNSHIPS. Sony Music is currently looking for Internships for students in the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut Tri-State area. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Fall Intern – Record Label
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Those Labels located in New York City under the Sony Music Entertainment umbrella include: Columbia Records, Epic Records, The Orchard, Legacy Recordings, RCA Records, RED Distribution, SONY Masterworks and RCA Inspiration.
Assignments will vary depending on department.
We are currently looking for interns in the following departments:
Artist and Repertoire
Sales/ Retail Marketing
TV/ Film/ Soundtracks
Business and Legal Affairs*
(*Must be enrolled in Law School)
• All candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university.
• Students must provide a letter from their college or university confirming that they will receive school credit. Our internships are unpaid and for credit only.
• • Credit letters must be from your own accredited college or university and submitted to, and approved by, Sony Music before you can begin your internship.
• If submitting a credit letter from another school, you must also submit proof that your college or university will accept these credits towards graduation.
• Candidates should display strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as ingenuity and an eagerness to learn.
• An interest in the music/entertainment business is strongly preferred.